Monday, March 07, 2005

Duty

Well, yes, here I am again, doing duty on a lovely Sunday... It really is quite a bummer, especially since I'll much rather prefer to go to church then to sit in the Ops room doing nothing... It doesn't help either, That I've managed to read my new Chinese comics as fast as I usually read my English novels, i.e. I had finished reading Slamdunk Books 12-15 by about 1700 hrs today... Such a bother...

Oh well, it could have been a whole lot worse. Just that my lack of reading materials is making me a bit grumpy...

Went to church on Friday and Saturday already... I guess I made a name for myself as a professional paper-plane-folder... And it appears that I'm finally old enough that the kiddie's parents tell them to "Say thank you to uncle"... I mean... kao eh, I'm only 20 leh...

Saturday got to play bass for Yachad, who managed to pull duty for the contact time. But the duty is not quite as sian as the one I'm doing now. It was actually quite enjoyable, and I actually looked forward to it. I've got another 3 more camp duties though. Is bad in that it's 3 more. It's good in that after those 3, I ORD!!!!! Muahahahaha.... I'm going bonkers already...

Yeah, well, so anyway, had a great time of worship, just singing and praising... It was awesome man...

One thing about the band is that since my bro had to pull out cos A levels, I've had to cover his bass position. As a result, my bass has improved, but I think my acoustic is totally gone... haha... oh bother...

Anyway, poor Jiehuai is out at the SAFTI demolitions range today... yep... Ximin, if you're reading this, go and practice your maths. Yongling, if you're reading this, go and eat your dinner. And Jess, if you're reading this, remember to think positive.

Anyone else reading this? Heavens, you people must really be bored...

Cheerio

No comments: