Saturday, October 29, 2005

Eia

C wished me a happy birthday today. Notwithstanding the fact that it is a little early, and that I've been telling her the wrong dates in Nov for a while... heh... It's the thought that counts, I guess.

I'm a little bummed out cos I've got the beginnings of a sore throat. You know, when you get that feeling that there's something gritty at the back of the throat, and you want to cough it out, but you can't and every time you swallow, you feel irritated? Yeah. I got it. Such a bother. And in my efforts to try to destroy the irritant behind it, I have been consuming unhealthy amounts of Strepsils and Nin Jiom Pei Ba Koa candies. Which do work for a while. Though R told me that eating 8 of each in a day is bound to be bad for health. Yeah. I hope I haven't reached the stage where the 'mild laxative effect' becomes reality...

Anyway, managed to suddenly get alot of sources for Sino-Japanese Relations. Thank you God for helping me. I tell you, the internet can be one of the most frustrating things at times.

Yeah. That's about it. Bother the sore throat. And me having to play for service this weekend too. bleah. (the sore throat, not the playing for service. I like playing for service. But I don't like the sore throat. So I said bleah regarding the sore throat, not the playing for service, because I like playing for service, but not with a sore throat. I mean I still don't mind playing for service with the sore throat, but I just don't like the sore throat, and I think I'm going around in circles. Just so you understand. heh.)

Cheerio

No comments: