Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Brother

Let me tell you about my brother. He's 3 years younger than me, and studying in SAJC. (At least, that's what he's supposed to be doing. But as everyone knows, you don't study in your first year at SAJC. Period) He's an excellent guitarist, and a bit too good at Halo 2 for my liking, but I make up for that by trashing him in Crimson Skies.

The other thing I want to say is that I'm proud of him. We have our differences, and there was a point of time when I was jealous of what he could do that I could not (not Halo 2. Something else) but I'm glad for him. I've seen him grow up from a small punk that threw a book at me, to the God-fearing leader that he is today. And what brother could not be prouder of that?

They say that some twins are so close they can almost think what the other is doing. I've got proof that brothers can be that close too. There are so many times when I can just do something, and he'll react in the way that I know, and he knows, he should react. (Especially during games like Halo 2, MechAssault, Captain's ball etc etc) All we have to do is look at each other, and we can know more or less what the other's going to do. Well, yes, of course that isn't always the case. But hey, for a pair of brothers, I think that's pretty good, hmm?

He has his drawbacks of course. But those are for him to reveal, not for me. Suffice to say that he is all a guy could need in a brother.

I must be getting old, getting all sentimental like that. Bummer.

Cheerio

No comments: