Sunday, December 05, 2004

Returning

After almost a week of not-writing, I finally get to write... heh... it was not procrastination... Monday was ok, Tuesday was ok, Wednesday was not so ok, but everything was resolved before I left for Kong Kong, so praise God.

Kong Kong is a pretty nice place. Quiet and all that. Went up with Cheryl and Mindy rather late in the morning (around 7.30 am like that) and we managed to get a cab to take us there... Almost fell asleep, but as a veh. comd., I'm not supposed to fall asleep, a restraint the two sleeping beauties sitting behind me certainly did not face...

Got to Kong Kong around 10 liddat. Went to join then and then got worship and BS. Then got lunch. P.J. really knows how to order seafood. So lunch was pretty uneventful, except that Nemo spilled coconut juice all over herself, then when I tried to help her, I managed to spill it on myself too. So my going home pants cannot use to go home...

Then went to play games, see the kelong etc etc... at night got BBQ, and can see that some of then really know how to pack away seafood... The fire they made also very good. The barbeque very hot, dunno how they did it lor... Then got BS again, and then as in any youth activity, the last night is meant for games and talking and fun etc etc. However, being the old man that I am, I fell asleep early at around 2.30 am.

After that we came back to Singapore, then said bye, and promptly met each other again at about 8.00 pm for JPM. And the camp t-shirts came in. They are very nice, dunno why Sulwyn said she thought the design a bit bold, but the words were sticky i.e. they stuck to my back. A bit irritating... haha...

So anyway after that can go home and sleep and this morning had to go to camp for a meeting in which I was involved for maybe 5 mins, but I had to sit in for about 3 hours... haha... army administration...

So just to tell the youth camp comm that the camp almost here, please continue to persevere, to make sure the thing is successful, and that His word may be spread to the unbelievers. Ha...

Cheerio

No comments: