Monday, January 10, 2005

Today

Today had a normal day, just that it involved going to church and worshipping heh... Was on ushering duty this morning, so couldn't really get into the jive, if you get my drift, but hey, I think it was pretty ok.

Oh yeah, one more thing about ushering is that I told Susan I'm going to stop. The worship schedule clashes too often with the ushering schedule, and at any rate, I don't think I'm really cut out to be an usher, what with lousy PR skills... haha... Sorry Sulwyn, looks like the Youth Usher team for 2nd week 9AM service is left to you... haha...

Anyway, spent a rather monotonous next couple of hours stoning in church. Thinking back, perhaps I should have gone up to do a proper worship. But anyway, I wandered over to the Civic centre side to pass Grace something. (Actually to drop it off at her place, but no one was home, and I'm not terribly keen on leaving one of my books on someone's doorstep)

Wasn't very hungry during lunch, so passed my coupon to Cheryl, then when to eat some other junk food from behind church. Following which we all headed over to Causeway Point (Again!) to eat ice-cream. Only six of us though. Aggie, Edmund, Jie, Zoey, Rachel and me. A bit sad, since quite a few of our people couldn't make it. But this time Aggie shared to pay, so it wasn't as pocket burning as the previous time. And the apple crumble, while a tad expensive, was really quite good.

Then we went back to church, cos got a meeting. Very short one. I like it that way, not like the ones I have to go to in army, a bit long winded... haha... P. Jabez is really quite focused on what we have to talk about.

Yep, then after that went back. Got a chance to talk to Nemo on the way back, can catch up, since hardly meet. Was tempted to go check out the new MechAssault 2, but she was telling me not to waste money... haha... oh well...

So yeah. Here I am, typing furiously(speed, not temperement) on the comp, getting worried cos my grandfather went to hospital. Bummer... hope he gets well... prob due to the si ham he ate in the char kway teow...

Cheerio

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Hey dan!!!

=) glad to know that i can catch up with u by reading your blog...

had a conversation w zoey on the phone yest...really refreshing!

take care u...and your blog design...was the first design i chose. =)