I have to do this to make MS happy... the silly girl... she arrowed me... bleah...
Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.
1. I wanted to be a garbage collector when I was a kid. This was cos in the USofA, the garbage truck would come by, and there would be this guys hanging off the back of the truck, and when they were nearing a dust bin, they would jump off, run ahead (the truck was going at like 5km/hr or something) and they would grab the dust bin, wait for the truck to go nearby, toss the trash into the back of the dumpster, replace the dust bin, and then run, and hop onto the back of the dumpster. And I thought that was so cool.
2. I also thought it would be really cool to be a pilot. Comes from watching Star Wars and Top Gun too many times. Then I realized I could cause myself to almost wet my pants when driving a Land Rover at 20km/hr. Then, I knew I was never meant to be a flyer.
3. I enjoy eating durian, but my brother absolutely hates it. As a result, I don't like to eat durian, cos everytime I eat it, I have to brush my teeth like 3 times and wash my hands twice. And when I go back into our room, he still can smell the thingy. The amount of cleaning I have to do is just not worth it.
4. I like to bake. Though I have yet to progress on to more advanced projects, I can bake some things. And I haven't gotten diaroea... no... diarrhea... no diarohea.. oh heck... you get the idea. Yeah. I haven't gotten that D-thingy from eating my own baking.
5. I can't spell the D-word properly. Can you?
For all you fortunate people out there, I shall not bother you with this mundane issue. unless you see it and want to do it yourself. Just don't come and tag me again.