Monday, June 05, 2006

Natura

Got this from MS's blog.

You Are Iceman

You tried to live a normal life, but it just wasn't possible
A bit of a slacker, you rather tell jokes than cultivate your powers

Powers: turning self and others into ice, making ice weapons, becoming nearly invisible


That's like how cool.... haha... yes yes, I know, bad joke... but Iceman... maybe that's why sometimes you all can't tell what I'm thinking. That's provided I'm actually thinking in the first place lah...

On another note, I just sort of returned from Global Day of Prayer, which was pretty cool, even though it was pretty warm. Aiya. You get what I mean. Even though I was expecting more individual prayer time, and less worship, because today's one seemed more like an FOP than a prayer meeting. But it was still cool. And the worship was pretty powerful. F was especially happy with the bass, with the 'multiple sub-woofers'. So here's a pic of the stage. It's not very good, since I'm only an amateur photographer at best (i.e. no tripod) and my Canon Ixus has only 3x zoom. But well.



Oh, just fyi, we were at the National Stadium. Where I got this. Quite spur of the moment thingy.



Just to note that these were bad examples, since during the prayer session, we prayed that we would not allow distractions to get between us and God... Really didn't take me long to forget what I prayed about... really bad...

And finally, on a totally unrelated side note, this is E and J. J is very happy, because E just bought for him the can of Seasons' chrysanthemum tea, which E has apparently never done for J before. So J got a big kick out of making a big deal about it.



Cheerio

1 comment:

maicie said...

i was there too! at the global day of prayer, that is.