Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Matutinus

Woke up really early today, cos I had to meet H and then we would go down to the airport to see M off, who is presently on his flight to the US for exchange at UNC. Did some pretty stupid things, like deciding to stay up and play xbox till 0130 in the morning, and then deciding that it would be better to sleep a bit. So I woke up at 0320, washed up, and then walked out to the main road, and due to the early morning hours, there is no bus, so I had to walk to the bus stop that is closer to the CTE. Then I realized I hadn't exactly timed myself very well, and I ended up waiting for about 40 mins, where I took this photo.



Just sorta playing around with the camera, used max shutter exposure and waited to take the cars that zoomed past. This one is sort of partially across the picture only, but I think it is one of the better ones, cos the colours come out quite nicely. Another one I got is all red, cos I was aiming to my left, while the third one I tried is like blue-ish white across the right half, and red across the left, but the colours aren't quite so bright. Oh and if you look closely, you'll actually be able to see the outline of the car.

Oh, did I forget to mention that earlier yesterday, I woke up early to meet E and pass her something? Cos that meant that I woke up at like 0530 the morning before, and went down to meet her. And while waiting for her, I was reading the Civil War by Julius, and I must admit, it isn't exactly the most entertaining of books, though it is readable enough. And then I met LJ in BTP (last time I went there was in '02 I think) and then sort of bummed around before meeting J, C and B to play squash, which left me with my muscles aching, and in a condition that should warrant more than 2 hours of sleep. Bah.

And finally, because LJ arrowed me to do this weird thing. (Reminiscent of what MS did to me awhile ago.)

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I've only got one eyebrow. Like it's joined lah.
2. I've got scars only on the right side of me.
3. I like my sword.
4. I've been to Japan twice, but only once to the US (despite her being my homeland)
5. I've got one brother and one sister, and one father and one mother.
6. I don't drink.
7. I played hockey for my school before. Our win-loss ration was 1-5.


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Losing my faith.
2. Losing my family, friends etc.
3. Losing something expensive, and having to explain to my dad how I lost it.
4. My dad. (sometimes)
5. Peering over the edge of a high building, and thinking about how it would feel to just jump over.
6. Doing it.
7. IPPT.


7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. Why did she have to arrow me to do this?
2. Haha... I know one person I'm gonna arrow to do this.
3. Banana chips are nice.
4. I think my toe is infected.
5. I like my sword.
6. I just realized this whole exercise in narcissism focuses a lot on "I".
7. Thank you God for being my strength.


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Yeah.
2. Erm, right.
3. OK
4. I can't eat that, I'm getting fat.
5. Yeah. A bit.
6. I dunno.
7. I think I can pass.


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
Meisi (haha, right back at you!) Ade Fam, Sulwyn, Brother Wong, Sister Wong, Matt, Yongling.


7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I may not like it when I realize something I've gotten is slightly damaged, but after that, I really like it. The glitch sort of gives it a uniqueness. Haha.
2. I am a messy person, but occasionally, I get struck by a cleaning bug, and I become obsessive about cleanliness.
3. I brush my teeth in the shower.
4. I like supporting underdog teams.
5. I know how to cook. A bit.
6. I really dislike people who block others from getting off the MRT, and I sometimes take great pleasure in walking directly into them.
7. I like lightsabers.

Tada.

Cheerio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I may not like it when I realize something I've gotten is slightly damaged, but after that, I really like it. The glitch sort of gives it a uniqueness. Haha.
5. Peering over the edge of a high building, and thinking about how it would feel to just jump over.

I identify with u on the above 2 points. but HEY, u dodged my arrow the other time right???? U didnt do the test thing!! but i shall be nice to u.

Anonymous said...

i couldnt help but burst out laughing at the one eyebrow thing. hehe. when i come back to singapore, i will come armed with mega tweezers :D