Friday, August 22, 2008

Denique

I have finally got my charger back from the workshop! Haha... Even though I wasn't like without internet access, or like had no computer to use, I still felt somewhat handicapped that I could not use my own laptop to do my stuff. Especially since I use an iBook G4, while both my dad and brother use the new MacBook (I am fonder of my keyboard), and my sis uses the family... dare I say it... PC... (*shudder*) haha.

And since all my links are on my laptop, and the keys are customized to what I like (especially when I press 「apple-space」to change my input method from English to hiragana) and other little preferences that make me more comfortable with my own laptop, it feels good to be able to get back to using it.

Now to put up the pictures of past events...

Cheerio

Olympics Basketball Update: You know something's wrong for Team USA when they put Michael Redd in with 4 minutes left in the first half.

Olympics Basketball Update 2: It may be a little hard to visualize, but Chris Bosh really looks like a Raptor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*raises eyebrow*

i use a PC at home.

clara said...

can send charger to workshop? the stupid nus com centre said charger cannot replace lei!

-clara