Thursday, December 16, 2010

Prayer stuff #12

So over the last couple of weeks, I've been a bit busy, and quite a lot lazy, hence the lack of updates. But I've finally been guilt-tripped by myself into writing these again.

Prayer stuff:
  1. Thanksgiving for a good Alpha Retreat over the previous weekend
  2. Kid's club on Friday. We won't be doing much, just watching a video, but pray that it will speak to the kids (and the moms that are there).
  3. I'll be teaching the Christmas story to the two kids I teach English to, this coming Tuesday. Not too sure how much impact it would have on them, but please pray that there will be some fruit eventually.
  4. KHCN Celebration at Mitaka on the 23rd.
  5. Chinese Alpha starts at Shinjuku HC on the 25th. With a Christmas party. Japanese Alpha will also have Christmas party that day.
Yup, think that's about it now.

No comments: