Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Illiteracy

I must admit, that in this age of techie living, I'm rather wet-behind-the-ears, a greenhorn, a newbie (i.e. I CMI when it comes to computers and javascript and html and all that stuff). So to modify my present online webby diary thingy, I have to use HTML, which means I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!!. Cos about the only thing I can do on the computers is to play games, use the InstallShield Wizard, Word, PowerPoint etc etc. Such a bummer...

Anyway, thank goodness for brother and Joanne, who are willing to help me to go and add on all the add-ons, and tie up all the loose ends that can be tied up and etc etc. Which of course, still doesn't mean this thingy is fully complete. After all, I am rather illiterate in the area of computers, and this is only the second day of its existance....

Anyway, my expertise in the area of Microsoft Word has enabled me to utilize the posting abilities of the website!! (i.e. I have no problems with basic typing per se) hahahaha.... I feel so secure....

So ya. It's gonna take awhile more to make this thingy a whole lot more presentable. Hopefully it will be before I've lost the novelty of the whole keeping a diary thing. If you want, you can go take a look at my brother's or friends' blogs.... if I could just figure out how to use the html to link them....

Cheerio

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! - Ecc 4:9,10

No comments: