Thursday, October 27, 2005

Gravitas

I've got two projects left to do. One on Japanese Studies, and one for European Studies. And thinking of having to reasearch for the things is so bleah, if you get what I mean. Like for my JS mod, my group is looking at Yokohama's Chinatown, and thee Sino-Japanese relations there. Then compare it with other major Chinese centers in Japan, and then compare it on a chronological scale. It's not that it's very stress or anything, but sometimes, the internet is so frustrating. yech..... And I don't know how to use the NUS library system thingy. So ma fan. (I would have written this in Chinese, but it comes out as symbols, so it looks like I'm cursing. haha. It wouldn't be too far wrong... heh heh...)

Also, I've got to do Alpha Class with R from VCF. And what I'm afraid of is that I may screw up the BS, cos as quite a lot of you know, I'm not exactly the most eloquent of people. Esp when English is not R's strongest language. First round seemed ok. Just hope he wasn't just being polite when he said he understood what I meant, like D back in Japan. That was a real bummer after we got back. Ah well. Just means I really need to trust God more for His wisdom. And also means that it was Him who helped R understand yesterday.

Anyway, was looking through some of my photos, since A said she didn't get the pics from me. At first I thought I had burned a set for her, but I guess not, since I was only short 3 CDRs per colour. Meaning I only burned for PJ, G and An. Bleah. It must have totally slipped my mind... And lookie what I got....



Looks suspiciously like the SAFTI bridge, don't you think? heh... and I took this shot too... Pretty good huh...



This here is a pic of the team's footwear at an out-of-the-way train station in a rural-er (or is it more rural?) part of Tokyo. As can be seen, I'm the only one wearing army regulation shoes...



Now this is another nice one. I don't know about you, but I really like this picture. I don't know why. But I think it's a really nice photograph.

Ah well... back to work. Bummer.

Cheerio

2 comments:

li yee said...

wow... you even have people spamming your blog! your blog must be very widely read. :) li yee

purplecross said...

if u need to learn how to use nus lib system. ASK. you pay $2800++/sem for a reason. must fully utilise the wonderful nus lib and get your money's worth. heh. if not your money would just go straight to the fass' stairs' maintainence.