Sunday, May 10, 2009

Avolo

Should have mentioned something about this awhile ago, but it just kept on slipping my mind...

I'll be flying off to Japan in about 23 hours time.

Of course, it doesn't help that at this point in time, all the stuff that I am sort of thinking of bringing with me is still lying about somewhere in my room, and the only things I have packed so far are my dress shoes and slippers.

And I can't print out my air ticket because the SIA website is Mac-unfriendly or something, and the file is some other format that I can't open. Bother.

Regarding my going off, I had initially wanted to be low key, and not let people know when I'm leaving, and only telling them "I'm in Japan!" when I had already reached Japan. But I have come to the realization that that would be incredibly selfish of me, especially to those who have kindly agreed to support my venture. Plus all the pastors in church already pipped me by telling people when I'm leaving. So just in case I have forgotten to tell you, sorry.

Back to packing...

Cheerio.

No comments: